From Jim & Kathy Fontano*large recipe...I prefer to half it for just my family! But if it's a party....use the full recipe baby!
Ingredients:
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 cube butter
1 lb brown sugar
1 C. corn syrup
3 bags popcorn-popped
Directions:
1. Pop all the popcorn and have it ready in a large bowl (or two large bowls if you are making the full recipe)! I like to give the popcorn a good shake in the bowl so that all the uncooked kernels fall to the bottom. Then I remove the popcorn and pull out all the kernels and toss them in the trash. Then I put the popcorn back in the bowl. It's an extra step but worth it when you don't have to worry about breaking your teeth!
2. Cook the butter, sugar, syrup, and milk on medium heat for 5 minutes until it has thickened a bit and the sugar is incorporated (the mixture will look more smooth than grainy!)
3. Pour over popcorn and stir until combined. That is it!!
Comments