*from cookingfantasies.com
This is probably one of the more difficult recipes I have ever made. Mainly because there are no instructions other than watching the youtube video. By the end of the day I had paused, started, and rewatched this video at least 100 times to get each step right. But it was well worth it. One of the most delicious desserts I have ever pulled off. Even though she lists the conversions for each ingredient, I suggest using a food scale for accuracy.
Ingredients:
Orange Cremeux Insert
- 1 Orange zest
- 130 gr Orange juice (1/2 cup)
- 40 gr Sugar (1/4 cup)
- 7 gr Corn starch (1 tbsp)
- 42 gr Butter (3 tbsp)
Chocolate Mousse
- 2,5 gr Gelatine sheets or powder (follow instructions on the package for the powder gelatine)
- 145 gr Dark chocolate (1 cup)
- 106 gr Milk (2/3 cup + 1 tbsp)
- 206 ml Heavy cream (1 cup + 1 tbsp)
Chocolate Pate Sablee (cookies)
- 90 gr Soft butter (6.5 tbsp)
- 90 gr Sugar (1/2 cup)
- 1 gr Salt (1/2 tbsp)
- 100 gr All-purpose flour (3/4 cup)
- 2 gr Baking soda (1/2 tsp)
- 18 gr Unsweetened cocoa powder (2 tbsp + 1 tsp)
- 1 tsp Orange zest or orange extract
Comments